Diesel is the extra-ordinary fashion brand rooted in denim mastery. Is a truly worldwide organization, a tribe where extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and competencies.
For our successful store located in Marostica we are looking for an experienced and motivated Store Manager.
The candidate we are looking for will be responsible for achieving commercial targets through an efficient and effective organization of the team and a successful management of the product with a specific focus on leading the staff and sort out the managerial activities linked to sales and operational issues. He/she will be responsible for the coordination of the staff in terms of turns, rests, vacations, in order to ensure the proper floor coverage. He/she will be responsible to share the corporate strategies and procedures, to manage client relations and to anticipate and identify customers’ needs. He/she will be able to assist in the corner with sales and be also responsible for managing and motivating the team, driving sales in order to reach corporate goals.
As Store Manager, he/she will play an important role in leading, creating the right culture, developing and inspiring the team to deliver outstanding customer service and to convey the proper image of our extra-ordinary brand.
The Role’s Main Responsibilities Are
- Sales Profit
- People Management
- Customer Service
- Merchandising Management
- Visual Merchandising
- Loss Prevention
- Legal Compliance
- Brand Protection
The role will report to the Operation Manager;
- At least 5 years of experience in the fashion/retail sector Full or Off Price environment;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills;
- Strong Commercial skills and product sensibility;
- Strong managerial skills and team management;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office specially Excel;
- A very good knowledge of English and Italian. The knowledge of a third language will be considered a plus;
- Strong interest in the fashion world specially in Denim;
- Autonomy and work organization;
- Determination and goal orientation;
- Proactivity and passion for challenge;
- Mobility throughout the country;
- Goal orientation, ability to work in team, flexibility and availability are key requirements.
Hours: full-time Availability to work on shift from Monday to Sunday. Permanent contract.
We are looking for candidates with strong competencies in Decision Making, Strategic Thinking, Financial Acumen, Innovation, Focus on Customer and Execution.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.