Position reports to: Senior Director Outlet EMEA
Purpose of the position: Lead and manage the buying process and the team to build compelling commercial ranges for the Outlet business and contribute to the development of the Company’s overall goals, ensuring that the plans for the Buying areas are appropriately integrated and actively influence the strategic direction of the business.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership of all Outlet business with a focus on creating the most profitable assortment;
- Contributes and lead the execution of the Versace Outlet strategy;
- Responsible for understanding and fulfilling individual store or country level product needs and accountable for the budget that is used to create all store assortments;
- Drives in season management of the range to drive revenue and the trade the business in the proper way;
- Ensures the merchandising team is building assortments that profitable and fulfil local needs;
- Partner with Outlet merchandising teams to ensure product needs are met;
- Work with Sr Mgr. Planning and finance team to ensure the product assortment is driving its portion of the P&L with a suitable marginality;
- Review and manage the assortment in season to affect trade weekly;
- Works with Visual Merchandising to ensure the range will be presented in stores in the proper way;
- Understand and management of the stores P&L;
- Partners with Sr Mgr. Planning to build the OTB for each season;
- Manages forecast upload process to ensure it is accurate and done in proper way;
- Ensure the Buying Team is appropriately trained and sufficiently well informed to enable them to meet the business and their personal objectives;
- Ensure that the Buying Department works effectively cross functionally, with the rest of the organisation, and particularly with the Outlet Merchandising Teams;
- Ensure the stock level in store and right coverage by category;
- Monitoring of the deliveries and constant replenishment following the rules defined by store/Area/Channel;
- Monitoring the special order availability in central warehouse and on time distribution;
- Manage discount strategy and seasonal pricing ensuring the properly positioning in the market and with every category, making adjustment on slow movers when necessary;
- Prepare seasonal guidelines to share with stores, focusing on MFO and summarizing main best-seller merch family.
- 7 years or more in a similar buying role, managing multiple channels;
- Strong assortment planning skills;
- Able to deliver passion and drive the team;
- Acts as an ambassador of the brand;
- Good communication skills and able to influence others;
- Retail Full Price Store / Outlet Store background;
- Fluent in English and Italian, any other European language is a plus.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.