Senior Director Marketing Science – Consumer Insights – Calvin Klein
The Marketing Science team is building a data-first media measurement & testing capability with the intent to motivate “traditional” teams to adopt a more agile, data-driven, and digital-focused mindset.
The Senior Director of Marketing Science will be responsible for the output of the brand new Marketing Science capability within Calvin Klein. This positon will include hiring critical team members, standardizing roles and responsibilities, and overseeing the design and maintenance of standardized reports or interactive dashboards. The team’s goals are to support the global CK Consumer Marketing Organization with insights and measurement, and determine the collaborative working model with key partners in Personalization, Media and Advocacy. Additionally, this role will be a senior leader within CMI, available to help shape the development of the team capabilities and positive support for other team members.
In This Role, You Will
- Influence Calvin Klein’s global Personalization, Media and Advocacy go-to-market strategies, effectively partnering with discipline leaders to identify gaps/opportunities and prove value through robust test design and measurement output.
- Become the in-house media team’s go-to individual for media performance and deep measurement knowledge, data, and recommendations, regularly sharing results and best practices with the media team and broader marketing and exec. audiences.
- Design and execute in-market tests to isolate and prove performance of individual media channels and tactics against appropriate KPIs.
- Drive media strategy and mix decisions through reporting which defines the role and impact of channels on sales, awareness and consideration metrics.
- Form strong working relationships with key external media partners and platforms, identifying opportunities to test new capabilities while being laser-focused on maximizing ROI from our media investments.
- Oversee development of custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels and lines of business
- Proactively identify ways to influence decision-making, and improve business strategies and marketing programs through the use of consumer and media datasets
- Define, hire and scale a team that supports the mission of Marketing Science
- Be the expert on emerging trends and changes within the digital and social media landscape, with a focus on measurement.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE…
- 5+ years’ experience in media measurement and attribution methodologies, preferably within the retail or CPG space
- Knowledge of measurement methodologies to support attribution for online (ecommerce) and offline (retail stores) conversions
- Deep working knowledge of critical digital media execution and measurement platforms, including (but not limited to): Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, DCM (DV360), FB Ads/Audience Manager, DMPs, CDPs, MTA vendors
- Experience working alongside a media buying team (agency or in-house) as a strategic measurement / test & learn partner
- An expertise in compiling compelling stories that lead to actions
- Comfortable making strong recommendations to senior leaders
- The ability to positively partner with colleagues in order to drive results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to discuss and present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data
- Proven track record of collaboration and being able to work with flexible direction
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
Education: No educational requirements, but MBA or MS in quantitative field preferred
- Strong communication/data visualization – advanced powerpoint/excel required, experience using a data visualization like Tableau/Domo/Looker preferred
- Ability to challenge conventional thinking in a constructive way
- A natural storyteller—a highly articulate and persuasive writer and speaker
- A self-starter; works closely with manager but proactively looks for solutions
- Natural facilitator; helps integrated agency teams cross-pollinate shared solutions
- Ability to work quickly and well under pressure, often multitasking on a variety of projects
- Comfortable navigating and balancing multiple viewpoints
- Willingness to learn and try new approaches
- Nimble and flexible when it comes to juggling multiple priorities, projects and deadlines
- Adaptable and energized by change
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the opportunity to build something
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (“PVH”) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careers.pvh.com.