Position: SENIOR BUYER – WOMAN FOOTWEAR
Reports to: WOMAN BUYING MANAGER
We are looking for an analytical candidate who are collaborative, solution-oriented and can demonstrate proven success. The resource will be responsible for identifying product opportunities and executing merchandising strategies to maximize sales, margin and store performance.
- Develop pre-market merchandising strategies that are consistent with financial goals
- Manage the buying process including open to buy, product selection and allocation
- Collaborate with headquarters to ensure product requirements are met
- Responsible for in-season management of reorders and store transfers www.valentino.com
- Manage weekly allocation process
- Partner with Retail management to address product needs and drive sales
- Initiate and generate daily and weekly business analysis to track selling, identify key trends and maximize opportunities
- Communicate merchandising priorities and business needs to cross functional partners, and ensure proper execution of strategies and goals
- Collaborate with and support management in the development and execution of overarching business strategies to meet and exceed results.
- 6-8 years of previous work experience in the luxury retail market www.fashiontopjobs.com/post-a-job/
- Strong retail math and analytical skills required
- Highly proficient in Excel
- 40% domestic and foreign travel required.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.