Retail Operations and Omnichannel Manager for Italy
Reporting to the Retail Executive Director, he/she will be responsible to maintain focus on consistency and excellence in all boutique operations, leading and implementing the local omni-channel operation culture and retail transformation, acting as project leader of local projects ensuring continuous business and store operations improvement.
- Visit the stores on a regular basis. Consistently strive to boost store operational efficiency, through improved processes, tools and programs with focus on optimization, liaising with relevant support functions (IT, F&A, Marketing, Security, Sales, Training, Logistics, HR, etc.).
- Support the Omnichannel store operations assessment and evolution in terms of e-commerce user experience, in-store app development and integration with in-store processes & systems, providing input to improve Retail digital competences
- Partner with Central Omnichannel Operations in the local adaptation, implementation and execution of retail/omnichannel in store projects/new initiatives/operations guidelines and provide recommendation on process gaps/bottlenecks
- Lead actively the local introduction of new tools /technology/processes in the store coordinating, boosting adoption and in store engagement, monitoring and collecting users’ feedback and collaborating with all involved actors (e.g. Central Omnichannel Operations, Local IT, Sales Trainers, B2C customer service).
- Analyze qualitative/quantitative feedback and report on store success and challenges (KPI’s, sales, discounts, MS, incentives)
- Support the Local Retail structure in the network development analysis and reporting
- Provide support in the store openings and renovations projects, managing operational activities with relevant departments
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- Knowledge of the Retail POS system
- Knowledge of store process, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of the competition
- Knowledge of IT store application/ systems/ tools
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.