Major Responsibilities- Retail Director – Montblanc – Shanghai
- Management of all Montblanc company-owned boutiques in China with different network (51 boutiques in 17 cities, with 46 full price boutiques & 5 outlets, 358 boutique staffs and 14 office staffs), including hardware, software, people, systems and working capital.
- Work closely within the company with all other departments in a team centric and collaborative manner.
- Retail sales management to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Participate in the Strategic Sales and Operational Planning process and implement at store level, the sales and marketing plan including events. Interface with Retail Marketing to plan and supervise execution of retail activation and events.
- Design, plan and coordinate the execution of all marketing and promotional activities in shops.
- Strategic planning of CRM initiatives and promotional activities in BTQs.
- VIP development and local high ticket Sales Ambassadors program acceleration.
- Align expenditures according to the sales budgets.
- Staff development, includes recruitment, training and development, retention and motivation.
- Retail training program design and development to meet business talent development needs.
- Develop productive relationships with key business partners and suppliers. www.fashiontopjobs.com
- Assist in expanding the retail business, including identifying new locations, lease negotiation, store performance evaluation, and vendor negotiation. www.montblanc.com
Key Selection Criteria
- Strong retail background with a minimum of 10 years’ in luxury retail chain operations with supervisory experience, of which the last three years must have been in China.
- Maintain excellent customer service standards and merchandising and drive sales performance achievements and manage proactively the sales forecasting.
- Strong business acumen with a solid P&L experience and detail minded manner, capable of leading and mentoring the area managers, store managers and staff under them.
- Strong ability in driving and motivating the in-store sales teams to retain and motivate staff.
- Marketing and major event management experience in support of store operations.
- Ability to manage complexity in operations to drive for maximum efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills at leading a large, nationwide retail operation.
- Energetic, assertive with the ability to work under pressure and remotely with the highest ethical standards.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, with strong communication skills to manage at a store level and present at a global level.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4 year University Degree – MBA preferred
- Proven track record in previous employment
- Previous China sales experience
- Excellent English and Mandarin skills
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical mind, good with numbers
- Positive attitude
- Client-centric, and sensitivity to luxury
- Customer oriented
- Excellent selling skills
- A teamplayer
- Luxury Goods & Jewelry
- Business Development
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.richemont.com.