Retail Director – Karl Lagerfeld – Amsterdam
The Retail Director is responsible for operational excellence and growth of KARL LAGERFELD’s European Retail business, which consists of Full Price and Outlet channels. The role oversees the areas of Store Design & Development, Visual Merchandising, Creative Services and Retail Operations.
The Retail Director will develop and implement a strategy to achieve both departmental and company-wide business objectives. He or she will also provide leadership to corporate and field teams, and support them in developing personal and professional competencies.
A key priority of this role is to lead and further grow an efficient, effective and successful Retail organization (focusing on structure, guidelines and processes), while maximizing Sales and Margins of the total Retail Channel. This is both a strategic and hands-on role, with a specific mission to boost performance and speed of execution within KARL LAGERFELD’s Retail expansion.
· Supervise and manage Store Design & Development, Visual Merchandising, Creative Services and Retail Operations teams
· Develop partnerships with corporate partners and internal teams (including Marketing & Communications, E-Commerce and Wholesale) to ensure alignment in strategies and actions
· Advance the company’s roadmap to modernize and optimize store and omni-channel operations
· Lead, inspire and motivate teams with standards of excellence
· Prepare the annual budget for each point of sale; develop sales forecasts, positive solutions and action plans to maximize store profits
· Deliver store sales targets; minimize stock loss and store operating expenses through leading your team
· Develop a network and build relationships to drive business growth and leverage new opportunities
· Lead and coach the Management team (of Store Design & Development, Visual Merchandising, Creative Services, Retail Operations) for maximum performance and results
· In partnership with HR, oversee team recruitment, training, evaluation and development
· In partnership with creative teams, conceive compelling, cutting-edge and innovative retail experiences for store concepts and future retail activities
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors and trends.
· 7+ years of experience in an international retail leadership role for a premium retail brand
· Proven track record in achieving retail business growth and excellence
· Experienced and confident to work with senior level management
· International mindset and deep knowledge of global retail brands, markets, trends and strategies
· Strong organizational skills; enthusiastic and creative
· Flexible to travel on a project-by-project basis
· Fluent in English, additional languages (French, Italian or German) are a plus.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit karllagerfeld.recruitee.com.