Retail Director – Adidas – Moscow
The Regional Director reports to the VP Retail Director of CIS and is directly responsible for the retail sales in the region while coordinating cross-functionally marketing, store development, HR and other activities in the region.
- Manage a team of 7-10 Territory Operation Managers in the region
- Drive overall retail performance (ATV, Conversion, UPT) in stores by implementing best retail practices.
- Achieve all key financial KPIs: Profit margin, Contribution, etc.
- Develop and strengthen Group brands
- Define and implement the business strategy with a specific focus on net sales, conversion, personal productivity, margin, space productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure Russian, European and Global best practices are implemented in the region
- Contribute to developing retail strategies for CIS
- Perform people management activities including hiring, training, motivating, appraising performance, enforcing discipline, and terminating in consultation with the Human Resources Department.
Knowledge Skills And Abilities
- Strong experience in managing sales organizations and driving sales directly and indirectly.
- Customer service focus
- Experience in business planning and management, projects analysis and implementation, business processes applications. Thorough knowledge of sales/distribution processes and applied selling/commercial skills
- High degree of personal drive, energy & results orientation
- Readiness to stand the pressure, problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Passionate for Adidas Group brands and business
- Excellent entrepreneurial skills
- Loyal and honest, strong work ethics, always challenging the status quo, ability to build strong relationships, good common sense, and business savvy
- Extensive experience of successfully operating in the multi-cultural organization
- Preferably fluency in English.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adidas-group.com.