Product Manager Performance Running – Reebok – Boston
At Reebok, our mission is to be the Best Fitness Brand in the World. We live at the intersection of fitness and fashion; our product is a reflection of that connection. We know greatness doesn’t come from standing still and we have a long history of pushing boundaries and being daring in everything we do.
As we’ve transitioned from a traditional sports brand to a brand focused on fitness, we have come to understand one universal truth: That living an active life enables people to be their best selves – physically, mentally and socially.
Identify, develop, and implement product opportunities in line with Floatride Icon strategy (performance running product), for the profitable growth of the running category. Effectively manage and execute the product creation process from design creation to initial productions, including product briefs, line confirmation, and market adoption. The product manager will work cross-functionally to coordinate and drive commercialization. They will act as a true team member to ensure a full effective product creation process from design creation to initial productions.
Product Manger – Key Accountabilities
- Develop initiatives that drive growth in line with the running category
- Execute the product line / category life cycle from concept determination through distribution
- Ensure a balanced, effective product assortment that meets or exceeds revenue and margin targets
- Manage and include all appropriate functions in the range planning process inclusive of model selection, silhouette offer, color, and flow plan, etc
- Develop compelling, marketable category concepts, stories, and/or global vision that balance analysis with aesthetic
- Manage and communicate seasonal product briefing process
- Assist / create product presentations for team, executives, and key milestone meetings
- Develop GTM strategies that encompass business planning, long-range concepts, product, distribution, marketing, and operations
- Ensure correct brand positioning of product line consistent with brand DNA
- Define and optimize market introduction timelines and approaches for different channels of distribution
- Execute merchandising plans and strategies that support seasonal stories and key initiatives
- Manage the briefing and implementation of all relevant seasonal and strategic concepts, including distribution by channel, product and color introductions / merchandising assortments in close partnership with brand communications and CTC teams.
Industry, Market, and Consumer Acumen
- Provide insight and analysis of consumer and marketing trends, competition, retail landscape, and cultural drivers affecting business dynamics
- Leverage your and others’ consumer and competitive insights, market research, and market / industry trends to influence category concepts and products
- Perform pricing and competitive analysis by cumstomer channel and recommended strategies to improve market position and quality / value and/or reduce costs
- Support business units’ goals in achieving targeted financial results, revenue, and margin
- Ensure products / product lines meet market requirements while meeting budget, and targeted Go-In-Margin, revenue, quality / pricing, and timelines
- Partner with all other areas within and outside the team to ensure that stories, messages, and overall deliverables are in alignment with the entire team’s goals.
Manage Business (Processes and Projects)
- Communicate updates, status quo of relevant projects, and business results to relevant team / project members, business partners, and others in a timely and appropriate manner
- Lead departmental and/or cross-function, special seasonal project teams
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Proficient level of computer skills, including MS Office
- Excellent analytical skills
- Utilize personnel, financial, and material resources effectively and efficiently to get things done
- Think and act in a goal-oriented manner, prioritize, and complete tasks in order of importance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Build consensus and influence others
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in product management, merchandising, or related field.
- Knowledge of product creation process is essential.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Ability to travel internationally
- Strong presentation skills (presenting to large groups expected
- Ability to partner with, collaborate with, and influence internal and external business partners.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Connection to and passionate about the running community.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adidas-group.com.