Diesel is the extra-ordinary fashion brand rooted in denim mastery. Is a truly worldwide organization, a tribe where extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and competencies.
PRODUCT MANAGER MALE FOOTWEAR
At Diesel Headquarter located in Breganze (Italy), we are looking for an experienced Product Manager Male Footwear, who will be placed within the Global Merchandising Department. The role will be responsible for ensuring the identification and realization of a structure of the Male Footwear collection assortment.
The Role’s Main Responsibilities Are
- Support the Brand/Merchandising Manager in the definition of the global consumer-centered product strategy and offer, covering the needs of all channels, delivering a sustainable business growth according to financial targets while supporting the brand image & DNA
- At brief time, help to consolidate, filter, prioritize regional inputs of different channels (brief)
- Develop sell-in analysis to highlight categories and specific products’ performances
- Develop competitors analysis with particular focus on price benchmarking, offer dimension and key products
- Ensure that Key Accounts product needs are covered in the structure;
- During the product development process, participate to Technical Stops highlighting brief KPI’s deviations and key product opportunities and gaps, checking the coverage of key product needs (by category, price, attributes) as initially briefed or as emerging from latest sales results;
- Develop and update formats to keep the offer under control; www.google.com
- Prepare and participate to proto-review meetings with commercial organization, providing information in a structured and understandable way, collecting feedback;
- Liaise with Product Development Team to follow-up on product development updates, changes, additions (during the process, and during sell-in campaign)
- Manage additions process and circular letter with cross-functions;
- Supports in the making of forecasts by item and in the recommendation of HQ suggested Retail prices;
- Develop, manage product presentations and tools to inform and train the sales/buying network.
You will report to the Brand and Merchandising Manager and work closely with:
- Global Merchandising Team www.fashiontopjob.com/post-a-job
- Stile & Product departments
- Business units
What Requirements You Need To Have
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 4/5-year experience in the footwear industry within roles of Product Manager, Buyer, and/or Merchandiser in fashion/clothing companies modernly structured. A degree in economics oriented to Marketing and Communications would be preferred.
- The profile must have great passion for fashion, determination to achieve the objectives, flexibility, enthusiasm, initiative, ability to problem solving and teamwork.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, as well as mastery in the use of the main tools (particularly MS Excel), complete the profile we are looking for.
Ready to Join the Tribe?
Diesel supports workforce diversity. Our Tribe is an international and intercultural environment. We will evaluate all applications on the relative merits and matching with the position, regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Discover us @ www.diesel.com
Diesel is part of the OTB Group. For all job opportunities within OTB Group visit www.otb.net/en/otb-career/
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.