Legal Coordinator – Gucci – New York
Gucci is part of the Kering Group. A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches.
The Legal Coordinator is responsible for providing general administrative support for the Gucci America Legal Team.
- Provide executive assistant services to legal team;
- Coordinate meetings and schedule appointments;
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense reports;
- Handle all phone calls and correspondence;
- Handle sensitive, confidential information;
- Manage legal department billing (logging and tracking invoices, liaise with AP);
- Update and manage electronic and hard copy filing system;
- Maintain various database entries as needed;
- Order office supplies and materials as needed;
- Liaise with MIS on behalf of legal department;
- Assist with matters such as investigative reports, corporate documents, insurance issues, sensitive client information, real estate matters, intellectual property, online research, etc.;
- Arrange for execution of original documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2+ years’ experience in corporate environment (legal department or law firm experience is a plus);
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, responsible, and have ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient with MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Must be a self-starter with positive attitude;
- Candidate will join to support the legal department on a wide variety of matters;
- Must have good judgment, discretion and ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.