The Human Resources Manager will provide strategic HR support in our Boston office. The successful candidate will have at least 7-10+ years of HR Management experience preferably in a manufacturing and office environment. In a partnership capacity this individual will work closely with the team to help educate, advise and influence groups on issues involving, but not limited to employee relations and retention, performance management, manager coaching, compensation planning, organizational development, professional development and change management. This role will also work closely with administration and manufacturing departments and the HR team to identify, design and implement HR initiatives that support the business needs of the organization. The ideal candidate is one who is interested in making a significant impact and excels in high engagement environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include The Following
- Policies Development; work with the HR team to develop/update policies and procedures by meeting with Management to identify areas to improve while maintaining compliance & safety.
- Identify, develop and implement business effectiveness initiatives and strategies that contribute to building and sustaining a high-performance product development organization
- Coach Leads, Supervisors and Managers on effective leadership strategies and interventions involving leadership development and change management.
- Work with the leadership team to identify high-potential contributors and assist in establishing progressive development/retention plans
- Support and coach managers in building and growing great teams, identifying and motivating high performers, and navigating difficult conversations (employee relations)
- Partner with business leaders to drive business results by defining the necessary training/education to successfully execute the business strategy and goals
- Drive Engagement focus with managers for positive business performance
- Research and identify possible training opportunities for various levels of the organization
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee safety and satisfaction; work closely with Wellness Manager on training schedules, etc.
- Periodically conduct safety audits & follow up training w/Nancy.
- Manage Worker’s Compensation claims; attend WC hearings and AIM Mutual training /updates. Oversees Benefit, FMLA and compliance for the Boston office, in conjunction with the HRBP – Benefits Compliance, in North Brookfield.
- All other duties as required.
Experience And Skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/HR/OD or equivalent
- Minimum 7-10+ years of progressively challenging responsibilities as a strategic business partner/generalist for a robust organization;
- Experience providing HRBP support within a manufacturing organization
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator
- Effective organization and planning skills as well as solid analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to integrate HR and business strategies
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and coaching skills
- Proven experience in influencing HR strategy and programs based on business needs
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, employee relations, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws
- Must be able to deal with most confidential data on a regular basis and need highest level of personal integrity and discretion
- Acts independently with a high level of authority regarding all day-to-day issues.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit vibram.atsondemand.com.