Human Resources Manager – Tiffany & Co. – Milano
We are actively recruiting a dynamic Human Resources Manager for the Italy & Spain market. Based in Milan, the Human Resources Manager, Italy & Spain will be responsible for all HR activity including: recruitment, employee relations, performance management and compensation/benefits for the countries. As an active member of both the Regional HR team as well as the local market’s management team, the HR Manager will contribute to the overall business unit’s initiatives and strategies by analysing business needs from the HR perspective, make decisions and recommendations in partnership with the market’s management team, develop and/or promote HR initiatives to further the strategic goals of the business and provide research metrics and benchmarking material as needed.
The Human Resources Manager, Italy & Spain will be responsible for the following key accountabilities:
Serve As Business Partner And Consultant To Develop And Deliver Core HR Service Excellence With a Focus On Italy & Spain Business
- In support of the MD – Italy & Spain and their management team, develop effective HR strategies and service in support of the market.
- Focus on the team to build HR capability within the Italy & Spain business unit (ex: Policies & Procedures, local compliance/local law practices).
- Manage organizational risk in application and implementation of all policies and practices across the market.
- Identify themes and trends in HR/functional areas as evidenced by observations and conversations across the market. Work with the market’s Leadership and the EMEA HR team to develop creative solutions (ex: ER/Legal Trend analysis and response development, analyse HR Metrics such as Scorecard, and propose solutions).
- Partner with business leaders to develop and execute broad recruitment strategies for new store, hard-to-fill, seasonal and project based activities and evaluate results on a timely and periodic time-line.
- Develop strategies and tactics to address under-performing employees consistent within the region and the organization.
- Implement corporate policy and process changes at the regional level.
- Identify Compensation and benefits trends/shortfalls/opportunities. Work with Global Compensation and Benefits to review current market data to ensure programs as competitive. In partnership with the Regional Senior HR Director, conduct local industry compensation analysis through networking and recruiting insight.
Talent Management – Acquire, Develop And Maximize Talent
- Building Talent and Staffing plans that are generated from the overall Countries’ business plan to ensure people & talent needs are met at all levels.
- Maximize internal talent: utilize one on one conversations, store visits, meetings and tools such as Talent Maximization Plans to ensure there are clear career paths and on-going dialogue with Top Performers regarding next steps and development opportunities.
- Management of the Italy & Spain HR Team.
Develop World Class HR Talent Focused on Team and Peer Relationships:
- Provide quality coaching to improve the HR service, support and skill level of each member of the team. Utilize performance management process (PMP) to set goals and assess development needs for each individual on the team.
- Develop skills of direct reports through formal and informal training opportunities and “stretch” goals.
- Drive quality HR service and support at all levels.
- Work with the larger team across both EMEA HR (including peers in the other EMEA markets) and Global HR (both Generalists and Specialists) to ensure overall HR Team Development (ex: attending and contributing to HR Conferences, Team development meetings, work on cross- border projects etc.).
Provide Consultative Services And Develop Strategic Solutions
- Build invaluable leadership alliances with management and employees and maintain a consultative role within the organization as subject matter experts and business partners.
- Maximize internal resources, build relationships with and utilize network of HR and business peers (internal and external).
- Provide counsel and support on application of Human Resource policy, practice and procedures.
- Analyse business trends and identify, develop and execute creative solutions.
- Partner with business to ensure proper and consistent utilization of Tiffany and Company’s programs including: Performance Management Program, Strategic Talent Review, Global Employee Survey, etc.
- Develop annual HR Budget.
- Oversee all departmental expenditures to ensure they are in line with fiscal requirements – evaluate large line items such as Recruitment, Benefits programs, Relocation and HR Team T&E.
- Evaluate practices and look for Cost Saving opportunities.
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience, HR qualified
- Substantial generalist or combined specialist experience in one or more functional areas (e.g., Employee Relations, Employment Law, Staffing, Compensation, Organizational & Educational Development).
- Industry specific experience in Retail, Luxury, multi-brand or hospitality.
- Strong understanding of local labour laws and hiring practices in Italy & Spain
- Demonstrated proficiency in Human Resource functional delivery.
- Must be able to actively demonstrate strong consultative service skills
- Previous team management experience required.
- Strong influence, leadership, interpersonal, communication, problem solving, follow-up and creative solution generation skills.
- General business acumen and analytical skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously with strong operations and project management skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Minimum 5-10 years HR experience.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office and PeopleSoft.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time to store and corporate locations.
- Fluent in English and Italian.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs7-tiffany.icims.com.