Overview and purpose of role:
As HRM you will be responsible for all HR topics related to Geneva HO and Switzerland globally so as to the rest of your scope within Southern Europe region, supporting the included managers/directors and liaising regularly with the HR directors (Retail and Corporate) for consistency and reporting. For Geneva HO, you will be also in charge of the General Services. Working very closely with the Payroll and pers admin service in Paris so as the external partners (specific for Switz), you will have to ensure smooth operations of the HR function on your perimeter.
Business and service oriented, you will support Corporate teams so as boutique network and Ecom/Customer Service within Geneva and your scope in general. As a key part of the Global HR team, you will liaise with other regions and HR specialists on sharing best practices and support or manage Global ad hoc projects. You will also assist the HR Director to work on regional and Global Projects such as building culture and values, compensation projects & salary benchmarking (with C&B Specialists), organizational design, succession planning.
In order to provide effective and human business partner support to advise managers, you create an approachable and supportive service and ‘go to’ department for all employees alike.
You will be responsible for building strong relationships across the business, for each business entity and countries. You will be a true brand ambassador and one of the point of contact for the business as a trusted partner and colleague.
You will work closely with the different specialists of the HR Department (Labour Law, C&B, Admin & Payroll, Recruitment) in order to provide the best services to the managers and employees of your scope.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
Employee individual and collective relations
- As a reliable HR Manager, you will advise managers, store managers and employees in every HR matters they will bring onto the table. You will provide guidance and coaching where and when necessary to upskill employees & managers and provide support to all parties as required.
- Propose ideas to update policies and procedures accordingly to the company strategy
- Take leadership (according to the complexity and under the supervision of the HRD) on any employee relations matters including investigations, disciplinary, grievances or performance management meetings
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Manage and resolves employee relations issues and refer to the HRD for more complex ones. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the labor law specialists
- Define needs and build solutions
- With the Legal HR specialist, ensure that internal regulations are written, officially registered and communicated to the staff efficiently in each country.
- Responsible for internal regulations employee handbook and other necessary documents to ensure
Payroll and Pers Administration
- All countries except Switzerland, work with HR & Payroll team in Paris to ensure all HR administration is accurate, promptly executed and in alignment with regulations and our standards. Provide any data to the Payroll and Admin team for them to make accurate addendums and payslips.
- For Switzerland
- Ensure with local partners accurate and on time payroll for all our employees in Switzerland
- Ensure with local partners accurate and on time employees and employer contributions and taxes declarations and payments and any administration processes related to personnel and payroll.
- Ensure accurate time management with local partners and teams – (Follow timesheets, overtimes and holidays balances according to the Swiss labor law)
- Provide contracts, addendums accurate, promptly executed and in alignment to our standards and to local regulations
- Update the employee information in HRIS (Oracle) on a regular basis
- Follow sick leaves, accident declaration, maternity leaves, contacts with the insurances
- Ensure accurate personal file paper and electronic
- Provide and update effective and accurate org charts on a continual basis
Recruitment and Selection
- Listen to the business needs, provide specifications and profile for fitting candidates according to the needs
- Publish job ads accordingly
- Conduct interviews and provide feedback to managers, retail director and HR Director on potential new hires
- In support to Admin & Payroll specialists, provide correct and in-time information in order to successfully launch the admin and hiring process
- Manage the interim process, coordinate the interim recruitment and follow up the interim budget.
Key Performance Indicators
- Build strong indicators to ensure the business is healthy
- Analyze indicators and provide feedbacks to hierarchy for a better vision
- Give feedbacks to managers in order to improve analysis and settle new objectives to meet business requirements
- Take responsibility in giving good feedbacks for appropriate decisions taking
- Actively striving to achieve key performance indicators, in order to improve boutique/concession results
- Calculate and follow HR KPI for his/her countries
- Demonstrating competent awareness of our overall business performance and the surrounding market/industry.
Learning & Development
- identifies training needs for business units and work with Learning & Talent Development Manager to settle efficient trainings and coaching
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Provide any job description necessary for any of the regional roles managed and propose updates on a yearly basis
- Conduct calibration meetings with the managers to grade roles and staff in order to define key role and “talents”, anticipate needs and propose action plan including efficient and agile and proactive succession planning
- Work closely with C&B Specialists to benchmark to bring clarity on our position, ensure we are competitive, study our benefits
- Work on commission schemes and calculate the monthly commissions
- Define good proposals to ensure internal equity and efficient proposals while keeping an eye on budget
- Build efficient budgets and budget revisions to propose to HRD
- Follow the costs in order to respect the budget
- Complete the HR Reports (excel or via HRIS) on a monthly basis
Culture & Integration
- Drive the culture in retail HO and boutiques to be consistent at group and regional levels
- Conduct and update Culture & Values training in partnership with Learning & Talent Acquisition Manager
- Write the HR newsletter content for France
- Work with managers and/or retail team to provide and follow induction program for any of our new employee or promoted collaborator for them to handle their new functions more efficiently
- Follow with managers trial period and make appropriate document accordingly
- Conduct exit interview and raise any issues that can be highlighted during these ones.
- Office supplies management
- Small reparation and household management and follow up
- Photocopiers management.
- Post mails and deliveries (Fedex) management
Skills and Requirements:
Master degree in HR/Business School/Hospitality with significant experience in international HR based in Geneva. Certificate en droit du travail Suisse minimum.
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills:
Technical & Soft skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft pack office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficient in local social regulations
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Understanding of the HR function and its processes and policies in order to advise on its capability to support business objectives
- Business Acumen
- Problem solver and solution oriented
- Very good active listening skills
- Able to identify priorities and to manage time appropriately
- Ability to build and develop relationship (internally and externally)
- Exceptional communication (oral and written) and strong interpersonal skills. Able to build strong, authentic relationships with colleagues and partners
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and willing to perform varied and multiple tasks depending on the needs of the business. Proactive, dynamic and have a willingness to learn and develop.
- Adaptable and flexible. Must be comfortable with change and willing to adapt as required to the needs of the business.
- Effective time management skills. Must be punctual and reliable, able to perform tasks within the required timeframes.
- Must adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times and act with a sense of corporate responsibility, representing the brand appropriately at all times
- Open-minded to diversity internally and externally – ready to work with different people and to serve different types of customers with respect and without bias
- Passionate about the brand
- Able to inspire his/her colleagues: envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom
- Stands with authenticity, integrity and respect. Honest and transparent. Ability to handle personal information with the upmost discretion.
- Drives his/her activity and the team with agility & care, and is committed to excellence with a can-do attitude
- As team-players, collaborates with positivity, open-mindedness and fun
- Apparel & Fashion
- Luxury Goods & Jewelry
- Human Resources
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.