HR Coordinator Europe – Patagonia – Amsterdam
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this by coordinating HR activities across Europe with support of the HR Manager EU and HR Director EMEA. Additionally, you will handle administrative tasks and upkeep all European administrations.
HR Administration & Operations
- Coordinate HR Administration for Europe and support HR Manager, Recruiter and Payroll Coordinator on all HR administration tasks. This includes maintaining and updating personnel data, managing HR invoices, recording absence, managing maternity leave, holidays, sickness, etc.
- Manage all new employees’ work contracts, agreements and HR paperwork with support from HR Manager
- Manage the HR files and databases
- Support and prepare accordingly any necessary HR data / overviews for HR Director
- Support the HR Director EMEA, the HR Manager and Payroll Coordinator on any Payroll / C&B data coordination and administration. Payroll cover as required across Europe
- Ad hoc support to HR Generalist Retail on matters related to retail employees.
- Support the HR Manager EMEA in organizing all Performance Management and Training and Development processes and projects. Manage all external providers
- Support the HR Director on engagement matters – field issues / understanding the pulse of the organisation => engagement of our employees.
- Assisting and supporting HR Director in the coordination of company meetings and events
- Support the HR team in implementing new HR systems and tools.
HR Compliance & Procedures
- To support and contribute to the development and roll- out of HR processes and policies to the European business
- Support the HR Manager in the management of all legal cases related to HR
- Update, maintain and keep record of all HR processes.
Recruitment, Onboarding and Offboarding
- Support Recruitment team and HR Manager where necessary and as needed with hiring process, interviews, administration, etc
- Coordinate the onboarding process for Europe
- Conduct exit interviews and analyse results.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
- Degree in HR and / or Business.
- 2-4 years of HR generalist experience, preferably in the apparel/retail sector.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and independently, including the ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change. Able to multitask and take on a diverse range of tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages are a plus (French and Dutch a real plus).
- Payroll experience is a plus.
- International and especially European experience preferable.
- Great attention to detail and accurate.
- Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Excel, Internet) and general skills to learn new systems.
- Familiar with employment law concepts and ensuring confidentiality, tact and sensitive when handling any HR / employee case
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and colleagues.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Knowledge of specific HRIS systems is an advantage.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit my.hirehive.io.