HR Business Partner France Belgique Genéve
HR Management and Business partnering
• To support Retail functions in achieving company targets through human capital, ensuring talent as well as organizational effectiveness and efficiency
• To be a key partner on business development for France, Belgium and Geneva stores and Paris EMEA HQ ensuring identification, negotiation of local partners (e.g. payroll providers, temporary firms, etc.) and the integration with Global HQ (processes, systems, legal compliance, policies and procedures, etc.)
• To be accountable for hiring process, contract definition and management, legal compliance, possible disciplinary and litigation management, across all countries of responsibility, liaising with local law firms and payroll providers
• To be accountable for accuracy of Retail time management on Workplace
• To support relevant business units with day by day employee relations
• To ensure continuous adoption of corporate policies, harmonizing when needed with local legislation
Personnel DB and HR Information System
• To be accountable for the governance and reporting of own set of personal data and documentation, in line with local mandatory and Corporate scheduling
• To implement, develop and maintain HRIS for relevant areas of responsibility
Talent Management and HR Development
• To identify and evaluate, together with business leaders, key performers and talented employees to be further developed in the Company talent pool for promotions and mobility opportunities.
Business Planning, HR Budget and Cost Control
• To liaise with business functions and coordinate with Corporate teams in order to manage efficiently and timely business planning, budgeting and forecast processes, for both personnel and HR functional costs
• To ensure accuracy and timely closing of every month, by keeping track and maintaining, while coordinating payroll providers, every relevant HR data (i.e. HC/FTE, cost centers allocation, all elements and possible change of compensation and benefits, bonus accruals, sales commissions, organizational changes and allocations, etc.)
• To ensure continuous flow of information between Global business functions To ensure proper authorization workflows, accuracy of WW HR System and tight control of both organizational development and HR costs
Performance Management and Compensation & Benefits
• To guide, lead and assist both the corporate and retail performance management processes for assigned areas of responsibilities, ensuring deep knowledge of people, competences, performances, and relevant actions to be planned
• To be accountable for the compensation review, sales commission and MBO cycles, both corporate and retail.
• Bachelor’s or Master Degree
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in modern, multi-national and well-structured HR departments
• Good knowledge of French Labour Law, Belgian Labour Law experience would be a great asset
• Professional track in Fast Moving Organizations, i.e. Retail, Consumer Goods
• Excellent interpersonal relationships, strong facilitation and problem solving attitude and optimal balance business partnering
• Strong sensitivity regarding budget management and organizational efficiencies
• Ability to use particularly Excel and HRIS (i.e. SAP Success Factor)
• Willing to act as ambassador for company sustainability ad hr excellence programs .
• Working proficiency in French and English is mandatory for this role.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.