For our Marketing and PR team based in Munich we are looking for a
Head of Marketing Northern Europe
The Marketing & PR Manager will be responsible to coordinate Marketing & PR activities, together with his/her local teams concerning all Bulgari Product categories: Jewels, Watches & Accessories as well as Perfume and for all sales channels. The candidate belongs to the local Senior Management Team and reports directly to the Country Managing Director Northern Europe.
- Heading the local Marketing and PR teams who are responsible for the region Northern Europe
- Identify, develop and implement the yearly Marketing and PR plans for the area
- Oversee the execution and delivery of all marketing activities incl. Category Management, Merchandising, Trade Marketing as well as PR campaigns from strategy to creative to analytics for all product categories
- Support sales in developing, implementing and improving plans, initiatives and actions
- Analyze & monitor the market of reference in terms of competitors’ activities, market share etc.
- Be responsible for managing budgets and forecasts
- Develop the Marketing and PR Team to higher performance
- University degree in marketing or business administration
- Solid background in Marketing and PR, min. 5-7 years of experience in the same with international background
- Several years’ experience in managing people
- B to C experience. Retail and luxury experience are a plus
- Very good English and German language knowledge
- Results oriented and able to work under pressure on tight deadlines
- Ability to understand current market trends
- Analysis & Planning
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Leadership skills and capability to develop and train others
• Interesting tasks within an exciting international luxury brand
• Excellent working atmosphere
• Training and development opportunities within LVMH
• Onboarding Training
• Performance-related remuneration systems
• Occupational pension
• Unlimited contract
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, cover letter, references, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit bulgari.recruitmentplatform.com.