Head of Corporate Communications – Chanel – London
We are looking for a confident and experienced Head of Communications to join our team in London. You will play a key role in developing and managing an integrated communications function and promote the values and philosophy of Chanel as a company.
You’ll guide strategic, high-impact projects while exercising your expert knowledge of best practice reputation management and will ensure that the communications function assumes a leading role in future business transformations.
About The Job
Working directly with the Global Head of Corporate Communication; you will have a wide range of responsibilities to support this position/role in the development and execution of the Communication program.
- Lead strategic campaigns and build engagement about CSR, employer brand, financial results
- Contribute to developing and managing a proactive corporate reputation plan that advances corporate story externally with press
- Providing strategic communications counsel to senior executives based in London
- Developing strategy, tactics and key messaging for PR corporate topics
- Managing agencies to deliver strategy, support campaign planning and creative execution.
- Coaching spokespeople, assisting in developing their messaging; providing guidance and direction to ensure communications are strategic, accurate and relevant, whilst reflecting a tone/style consistent with Chanel’s culture and business model
- develop and maintain relationships with key trade industry journalists, influential editors and publications for corporate topics
- Assist in crisis communications and issues management in close collaboration with the sensitive communication team
- Strong communications experience within Public Relations (minimum of seven years’ experience) with a focus on external communications and corporate reputation, ideally first in a PR agency then in house
- Financial comms experience
- Natural communicator and willing to build relationships and trust in a complex environment
- collaborative approach
- Strong writing and communications experience
- Strong media network in the UK and US would be particularly valued
- Bilingual English/French
Working in a highly collaborative environment
- Multi-cultural environment and global scope
- Getting the job done – self motivated
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit cc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.