Head of Corporate Communications will directly report into the Chief Corporate Strategy and Communications Officer, with the aim of developing and executing the corporate communication strategy at global level to further strengthen the unique and distinctive positioning of Moncler towards external audiences.
- Implement the corporate communication strategy at WW level to support the company’s reputation and employer branding targets, working in synergy with internal communication.
- Design an engaging, innovative and distinctive narrative tailored to different target audiences and communication channels through an appropriate editorial plan
- Design new corporate communication concepts
- Develop and manage the corporate media network and relations with key opinion leaders
- Design corporate contents on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Glassdoor) working in close collaboration with Corporate Image and Digital teams
- Management of communication on media and social media in case of issues that might impact company reputation
- Promote company’s Sustainability commitments to external stakeholders in partnership with other company functions and subfunctions
- Coordinate with Moncler Regional Offices to identify communication opportunities
- Coordinate and manage external corporate communication agencies
- 10 -15 years experience in Corporate Communication role in HQ with international exposure
- Experience in listed companies represents a plus
- Expertise in digital platforms and deep knowledge of corporate social media channels
- Established media network
- Creative thinker with a strong can do & entrepreneurial mentality
- Ability to multitask and to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate in team and to create and engaging and positive working environment
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Superb writer. Ability to write content for various audiences in multiple formats with keen attention to detail
- Passion for the corporate side of the luxury industry and sharp eye for aesthetics
- Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality
- Fluent in English and in Italian www.retailtopjobs.com www.fashiontopjobs.com
- Excellent oral communications and presentation skills
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.moncler.com.