Head of Communication – Saint Laurent – Shanghai
SummaryABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
This position is based in Shanghai Saint Laurent office and leading all marketing and PR activities for China.
- In charge of full spectrum of marketing and PR activities for the China market
- Formulate and share the vision and strategies within the team to further enhance the brand’s image and identity in the local market
- Define digital marketing / social media strategy in line with brand direction to maximize the brand exposure
- Plan and manage the advertising, promotion and PR budgets to develop cost-effective programs
- Monitor campaigns across Mainland China and take ownership to develop and implement communications plan in compliance with global guidelines and business objectives
- Drive all communications events and activities
- Review press materials and maintain a strong and sustainable relationship with media partners in order to continuously improve the PR coverage of the brand
- Collaborate with all corporate and retail teams to ensure that marketing activities are in line with commercial needs
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers for communications project and events execution
- Work closely with APAC communications department and headquarter to keep the consistency of the global brand image
- Research in specific market areas and review media analysis reports and suggest added value communications strategy to support the business periodically
- Effectively manage functional reports within the region and build a strong team spirit and a high sense of purpose
- Digital Marketing coverage
- Education with major in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years proven experience in marketing, public relations or media communication, with at least 5 years in a managerial position
- Good understanding of luxury business and with International/ Cross Functional experience will be an asset
- Proven track record in event management, digital marketing as well as establishing strong relationships with media and business partners.
- Creative, proactive, details-minded and with good problem solving skills.
- Resourceful and possess strong communication skills, excellent command of Mandarin and English.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.