- Coordinate e-business activities regarding merchandising, product launches, stock allocation
- Prepare the merchandising guidelines and monitor/review onsite merchandising for all e-commerce markets
- In alignment with Digital Team, definition of main updates to the commercial calendar and coordinate the implementation of the regions on site
- In alignment with Digital Team, optimize e-marketing campaigns
- Organizing and coordinating dedicated touch bases with other teams (Merchandising, Sales&Marketing,…) to drive online priorities during the campaigns
- Coordinate from a business point of view all the special projects and commercial initiatives
- Performance monitoring: analyze dashboard performances and sales reporting by market/collection/product category, sales, stock and sell-through reports; monitor of conversion rate, average order value, return rate, orders evolution, newsletter e-comm performance.
- Minimum 3 to 5 year experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and teamwork
- Proactivity, creativity and passion for luxury
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines, good at prioritization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English needed
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Power Point and E-Commerce & Reporting IT tools.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.