Global CRM Coordinator – Dolce & Gabbana – Milano
Reporting directly into our Global CRM Director, the successful candidate will be part of the Global CRM team and will be in charge of:
- Coordination of CRM and Clienteling activities
- Managing Fashion Show’s invitations & re-see appointments
- Reference of CRM Legal Compliance
- CRM Budget managing
- Governance of CRM Procedures & Guidelines
- Setting and Monitoring of CRM KPIs & delivering proper Action Plans (Actionable Analysis)
- CRM Training modules & Induction
- CRM events & workshops organization
- Database quality & maintenance
- Retention & Recruitment campaigns
- Attitude to work on delighting & gifting loyalty programs.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Team working
- Action Oriented
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Understanding Fashion & Luxury Customer
- Fashion & Luxury background
- Previous experience in HQ
- Salesforce platform knowledge.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.