General Manager – Versace – Rodeo Drive
Position reports directly to Director of Stores, West Coast.
- Responsible for sales and performance of the Beverly Hills boutique and the sales performance of each sales associate.
- Partners with senior management to maximize sales and margin goals.
- Creates strategic decisions based on the needs of the business, based on both short and long term objectives, in alignment with company initiatives, and executes an action plan to increase sales and profit.
- Develops business strategies and sets achievable goals and targets, implements sales incentives to help boost sales, and ensures the staff is held accountable for achieving set goals.
- Ensures store presentation and visual merchandising standards are maintained according to company directives, and applies strategies to deliver best results through merchandising and visual representation.
- Analyzes and manages sell through. Identifies and communicates regularly with division heads on product availability and market trends to maximize productivity.
- Assures optimum shrinkage results are met by enforcing security measures and maintaining consistent accuracy in inventory levels .
- Develops and leads a high performance team that drives sales and achieves comp store results and profitability through effective training, coaching and motivational activities.
- Consistently demonstrates accountability and leadership in managing the store and its employees, delegates accordingly and provides the staff with a professional work environment .
- Creates a dynamic environment with superlative customer service standards, and assures the store and staff are inviting, professional, and knowledgeable on product and related company information.
- Portrays him/herself with the appropriate representation and integrity of the company and of the brand, and demonstrates outstanding leadership skills.
- Maintains an active social relationship with clients and community and understands the needs and changes of the market.
- Remains in compliance with operational and company policies and procedures, and assures all policies are enforced.
- Demonstrates proficiency in managing operational costs, and balancing all related budgetary expenses in a cost efficient manner.
General Manager – Experience & Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion or Business preferred
- Minimum of five years experience in retail management – luxury experience preferred.
- Full understanding of specialty retail, including business development, visual merchandising and store operations
- Computer skills to include operation of retail point of sale system, Word, Excel and email
- Strong leadership critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for communication of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to thrive within a high paced environment, multi-tasks with ease while maintaining a balance of daily responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain active social relationships with clients and community and understands the needs and changes of the market.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial, sales focused and has the ability to take full ownership of the store’s business at all levels.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit capri.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.