Finance Manager – Swarovski – London
The Finance Manager will directly support the Global Head of Finance & Administration in the day-to-day financial management of theseparate UK legal entities Swarovski Foundation, Swarovski International Ltd liaison with the Atelier Swarovski Financial Controller and the Swarovski Corporate Branding & Communications centers within Swarovski UK Ltd and Swarovski AG Triesen in all aspects of the finance function including accounting, audit and inter-company activities.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Complete and submit all monthly faster close and actual closing processes for Swarovski Corporate Branding & Communications UK and Swarovski International Limited.
- Execute the financial and administration processes in relation to the SAP system for all Swarovski Corporate Branding & Communications UK and Swarovski International Limited invoices.
- The preparation of all invoice payment instructions and the subsequent communication and follow up with Swarovski Global Services Hub, Accounting & Treasury teams in Chiswick, Poland and Liechtenstein, and with third party suppliers.
- Provide treasury services (including internet banking administration and payment processing) and cash flow management processes for the HSBC accounts of the Swarovski Foundation and Swarovski International Limited.
- Calculate and prepare all monthly inter-company invoicing, for Swarovski Corporate Branding & Communications UK and Swarovski International Limited.
- The continued development, enhancement and review of management information data and reporting for the Swarovski Corporate Branding & Communications Global organisation, from the corporate accounting and MIS systems (SAP / BW), specifically as relates to analysis of substantial spends (such as group travel).
- Supervise the Swarovski International Limited Finance Assistant in relation to the administrative elements of the invoice processing system.
- Act as (master) administrator for Swarovski Corporate Branding & Communications MxP system.
- Directly support the Director of the Swarovski Foundation
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the Swarovski Foundation, including treasury management, debtor and creditor management, transaction accounting, and monthly management reporting.
- Prepare and reconcile the management and statutory books of the legal entity the Swarovski Foundation UK.
- Responsible for liaison with external auditors for the Swarovski Foundation annual audit.
- Support the Director of the Swarovski Foundation in the Companies House secretarial and administration duties of the UK legal entity, as well as the Charity Commission annual financial filings.
- Support the Director of the Swarovski Foundation and the Foundation Team in ad hoc presentations, Trustee meeting packages, and Executive Board presentations of the Swarovski Foundation financial information.
- Directly support the Swarovski International Limited Financial Controller
- Manage the month End close processing in SAP (including personnel postings and bank reconciliation).
- Complete and submit Month End, budgets and rolling forecasts submissions in Tagetik.
- Support financial aspects for designer royalties, ensuring correctness of calculation and liaising with the third-party designers.
- Design fee payment liaison with payments team and designers.
- Support Atelier Swarovski Home processing within Swarovski International Limited and Swarovski AG Triesen – invoices and designer payments.
- Manage MxP and Airplus for Swarovski International Limited employees, up to and including point of payment.
- Prepare weekly BACS run & foreign currency invoice processing/payment.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set and experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent within a relevant subject
- CIMA or ACCA accounting qualification
- 4+ years experience in
- a financial / management accounting environment within a small sized finance team
- Experience within a retail/PR/marketing business or agency environment or luxury goods sector
- Strong English language skills essential, additional languages beneficial but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of full Microsoft Package
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and reporting systems SAP and MxP, and associated management information / database systems
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and Charity Commission accounting.
Finance Manager – Key Competencies
- Professional and confident
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Prioritise effectively and work to deadlines
- Able to work in detail and in a thorough manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active in terms of organising daily work flows
- A willingness to develop and contribute in all areas of the F&A function
- Identifying and appreciating priorities and recommending enhancements to current administrative procedures
If you feel you have the suitable profile and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply immediately for your application to be considered. Due to the high number of CV’s we receive it may not be possible to respond to all applicants.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit swarovski.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.