Fashion Coordinator – Confidential – Venice
- Ownership of the Seasonal Collection Schedule including fitting days, collection delivery, Lookbook, shoot, campaign collocating with Product Teams in Italy, Merchandising and Press
- Keep track of the Seasonal fabrics order budget for collection and VIP projects.
- Coordinating with the Product Team ensuring we are aligned with collection launches after fittings, creating and updating the collection recap, adding new sketches and fabrics allocation.
- Management of the freelancer’s schedule and bookings including pattern cutters and machinists.
- Following up sampling and prototypes shipping/delivery before and after each fitting, along with both pre and main Lookbook.
- Support the team coordinate Fabric to Sketch
- Following up on all the trims launches for RTW, including research, develop and cost vs budget.
- Manage logistics of collection samples between the showrooms
Fashion Coordinator – Studio Management Support:
- Manager the Lookbook set up and organisation. This includes Venue planning, Catering options, booking freelancers, machinist, models, organising resourcing Atelier and arranging transportation
- Support the Studio Coordinator in the run up of the Studio launch
- Assist in show preparation as required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- A strong team player with a can-do attitude.
- Fluent Italian is important due to the relationships and ongoing communication with the Production team
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.