Directly reporting to Managing Director EMEA, the Retail Director will have the responsibility of all Retail activities for EMEA Region, including the management of Directly Operated Store and of external partners.
- Ensure a steady sell-out growth.
- Increase Retail profitability.
- Improve the customer satisfaction.
- Manage effectively the existing Retail network.
- Deliver a Regional commercial strategy.
- Optimize operational costs.
- Deliver the Brand Promise, through a staff training consistent with the Brand positioning.
- Manage financial budgets, expenses and Retail Labour cost.
- Oversee and coordinate all Retail operational activities, as Retail Buying, Logistics, Visual Merchandising.
- At least 10+ years Retail field experience, including managing a broad portfolio of Retail Stores, with minimum 5 Years experience in Retail managerial roles.
- Strong customer focus.
- Able to deliver Retail commercial and operational excellence.
- Able to communicate clearly, with strong leadership skills and to build trust in the relationships.
- Passionate to learn, self-motivated.
- Passionate to deliver results and deploy activities in a fast pacing environment.
- Fluency in English is a must.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.