The position is based in Fendi HQ in Rome. Reporting to the WW E-Business Director, the candidate will have the main responsibility to grow Fendi.com business online, coordinate the global e-business strategy and support the localization and implementation in the different Regions.
- Coordinate zone e-business activities regarding merchandising, product launches, stock allocation
- Prepare the merchandising guidelines and monitor/review onsite merchandising for all ecommerce markets
- Support the zones teams to start differentiating merchandising plan within each market
- In alignment with Digital Team, definition of main updates to the commercial calendar and coordinate the implementation of the zones on site
- In alignment with Digital Team, optimize marketing campaigns for all channels
- Monitor the application of central guidelines regarding client contact strategy
- Support the zones during the buying sessions, organizing and coordinating dedicated touch bases with other teams (Merchandising, Sales&Marketing,…) to drive online priorities during the campaigns
- Coordinate from a business point of view all the special projects and commercial initiatives
- Performance monitoring: sales reporting by market/collection/product category. Sales, Stock &Sell Through Analysis; monitor of Conversion Rate, Average Order Value, Return Rate, Orders evolution, Newsletter ecomm performance
- Identify action plans to support zones in achieving sales and KPIs targets.
- Working from 3 to 5 years in E-Commerce B2C, experience in retail and fashion or luxury is a plus
- Strong communication and teamwork
- Proactivity, creativity and passion for luxury
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines, good at prioritization
- Capability to work well in a changing, fast and dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English needed
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Power Point and E-Commerce & Reporting IT tools.
- Luxury Goods & Jewelry
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careers.fendi.com.