The Director Visual Merchandising Miu Miu will be responsible for window displays and internal store displays within the assigned region, in accordance with the Visual Display guidelines, with the goal to increase sales while respecting the brand image and the store products. S/He will ensure that the guidelines set out by Headquarters are implemented by Visual Managers working in Miu Miu stores or concessions in US and Canada region, according to their assigned region. S/He will be directly responsible for the NY area stores.
- Develop proposals for window displays and internal store display, adapting them to the particularities and merchandise of each store, within the guidelines defined by HQ;
- Execute periodic window displays in the stores of the assigned region, taking into account sales trends of each market, the target clientele and local competitors;
- Collaborate closely with the Retail Merchandising Department to create displays which increase customer traffic and sales by identifying appropriate outfits for the market, the clientele and seasonality, based on stock on hand, and within the guidelines defined by HQ;
- Keep Visual Managers informed of the guidelines and other information supplied of seasonal window display changes and new store openings, through periodic photographic checks of displays and store visits, as well as utilizing the Display App;
- Monitor the correctness and adequacy of displays in stores in the assigned region in collaboration with Retail Merchandising with frequent and punctual checks of photographs sent by the local Visual Team;
- Supply adequate information to Store Managers and/or Store Visual personnel to ensure the maintenance of the display and any necessary daily updates;
- Each season execute displays in the Show Rooms for the Collection launch, following the direction of HQ;
- Collaborate with the Department of Advertising, Communications and PR on In- Store Events and Press Presentations;
- Collaborate with the Technical Department, providing feedback on the interior condition of stores, windows and display cases and objects.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.