Job Summary: Director of Retail Operation – Sephora – Shanghai
Align with company commercial and operation strategy, to plan & update SOP from time to time in order to have smooth operation for the frontline team; lead and coach team members to coordinate with functional department to provide full store support with execution of store opening, relooking, routine communication, new projects launching, support stock replenishment and stocktake management, tester and GWP management and in-store activity in normal and efficient operation etc..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team Management
- Team management to achieve the results including recruit, coach and evaluate performance, build team capacity for business needs.
- Store Opening and Relooking Support
- Work with Real estate, Construction and Finance to plan yearly opening and relooking program without any financial risk; pre-coordination with related department to secure smooth opening with company standard and compliant operation;
- Lead yearly relooking projects to provide support to related departments and stores to ensure the smooth & on-time completion of tasks.
- In-store Activity
- Yearly make up & perfume master Coordinate with category and training department to ensure the planning and execution of this project
- Brand BA and field coach management Define the SOP and standard to well control the work quality of instore brand BA and field coach.
- Brand road show Based on commercial needs, work with category, marketing and landlord on yearly brand road show schedule; Coordinate marketing, logistics, category and stores to guarantee the execution quality and standard
- Animation implementationEnsure smooth communication for every animationEnsure promotion messages are well delivered Ensure the stock is preparedLeverage model store to have retail team well prepared
- Mystery Shopping project & Love Meter launchingSupplier service quality control, monthly report analysis and action plan follow up, timely update questionnaire based on KPI and business change.Work with CRM to fine tune and update the Love Meter projects to make sure the smooth full launch in the future.
- Routine Communication Execution
- Work with function coordinator to control all information and instruction quality by WB
- Animation related material collection and send to store include animation book, competition mechanism content checking. Collect store feedback and make animation summary.
- Monitoring BBS feedback for function department, ensure the issue have been follow up.
- Maintain public communication disk is working well for store operation.
- The bridge between office and stores to make sure the activities are will implemented
- Take initiative to have solutions to deal with common issues and problems.
- Operation Report
- Provide monthly operation performance report.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc operational result report for weekly and other regular meeting.
- Support special BI analysis needs for area manager.
- Work with RDs and line manager to forecast the monthly and yearly sales budget
- Work with finance to plan the store and office expenses budget, and make sure the expenses are well controlled.
- Review annual security and cleaning agreement with vendor.
- Provide relative security and cleaning process training with store and supplier to secure qualified execution standard and service
- New Projects
- Work out yearly new project plan in terms of operation demanding
- Work with IT and other related department to upgrades existing operational system to improve store daily efficiency by certain process
- Draft training material and provide TTT or conference to coach store for execution
- Ensure all projects are running well. www.sephora.com www.fashiontopjobs.com
- Stock replenishment and stocktake management
- Work with supply chain and category team to ensure the stock on shelves rate above 90%
- Work with RDs to make sure the feedback from stores are timely delivered.
- Smooth process to work with supply chain and merchandising team.
- Annual stocktake implementation, ensure the process is smooth. Qualifications:
- Honest, proactive, organized, innovative & mature personality, fit Sephora culture, adaptable to changes and challenges
- Good cross-functional communication & project management skills
- Good leadership skill, be able to coach the team and develop team member to next level. Previous experience of leading a big team is a plus.
- 10+ years retail experience, at least 5 years at manager level
- Bachelor or above degree in related fields
- Excellent oral and written skill both in Chinese and English
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.