Director Human Resources – Adidas – Germany
Act as “Strategic Business Partner” and “Coach” to the organization in all relevant HR management issues and lead the HR team in Germany ensuring that we are providing the best HR strategies and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best people.
- Take active part in the design of the HR Support Area (Strategic) Business Plan (SBP) and manage the global execution and control of the plan for the respective support area and coordinate this with global partners where needed. Ensure harmonized implementation in all relevant locations of functional area.
- Maintain a high level of communication with Management and contribute to the decision-making process of structuring and developing the team for the organization. Actively support business initiatives and business needs with effective HR measures and promote positive employee relations in the work environment.
- Ensure that all aspects of staffing, employee relations, employee development, compensation & benefits of the adidas are delivered timely and in accordance with relevant labor and commercial legislation, in line with corporate guidelines and modern HR Management practice.
- Support and drive development initiatives, in close co-ordination with Talent Management and Learning and in close alignment with global partners, in the areas of Training, Career- and Succession Planning as well as Organizational development efforts
- Ensure smooth processes for recruitment and transfer activities in support functions in close cooperation with global competence centers and lead the recruitment for 1st and 2nd Line Management for support area.
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with GSMS-process
- Ensure a global HR Reporting for respective functional area in close cooperation with Controlling and global partners.
- Lead the HR team members and give functional direction according to the global as well as regional strategies and concepts ensuring a harmonized approach to all relevant HR processes (one voice to the customer).
Knowledge, Capabilities And Experience
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus
- Experience in managing complex mid to large size projects within HR
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills to all employees including senior management.
- Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Personnel Administration or related field
- At least 8 years of progressive experience in Human Resources Management of multinational company with experience in HR Management, Rewards and/or Development.
- Proven strategic HR business partner, who supported business partners globally AND contributed to the further development of standard/global HR tools and programs
- Experience handling complicated employee relations issues including union drives/organizing attempts, discrimination claims, investigations and downsizing.
- Experience leading HR team on acquisition/divestiture and integration of a new organization is a plus.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careers.adidas-group.com.