- Design and conceptualize seasonal collection for childrenswear, girl and baby collections
- Conduct research, translate into inspirations and ideas via mood board & hand-drawn, present boards for meetings
- Choice of materials and colors working closely with Fabric Research & Sourcing team
- Carry out prototype checks with Product Management during pre-production stages to ensure product vision, consistency in collection aesthetics, design and development delivery www.retailtopjobs.com
- Define matches materials/colors for sampling
- Meeting with designer RTW and Accessories to ensure alignment on product vision
- Collaborate constantly cross-functionally with Merchandising and Product Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience
- Extensive knowledge of garment construction, including pattern making, sewing and draping
- Team player and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time management & ability to work independently
- Ability to work to rigorous deadlines with high pressure and change
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Good understanding on Brand positioning and transform ideas and inspiration to develop and demonstrate a clear perspective for the brand/product www.fashiontopjobs.com
- Luxury brand experience preferred
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.moncler.com.