Designer Accessories – Karl Lagerfeld – Amsterdam
The Designer Accessories must be a design market relevant, commercial yet creative in products. Working closely with the head of design and the design team.
- Designing bags, slg’s, hardware and soft accessories following the design direction under the supervision of the Head of Design;
- Supporting the Design Team in their daily responsibilities;
- Researching of materials, trends and markets;
- Designing proposals through 3D perspective sketches and full scale front views ensuring detailed technical packs are completed;
- Ensuring through technical packs
- Being able to travel to the manufacturers and fairs
- Bachelor/Master degree in Fashion, accessories design
- 3-6 years’ experience in leather goods, mainly bags
- Computer skills Illustrator, Photoshop and PLS (or other Design software)
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Distinctive product taste level: ability to judge and balance superior accessories bag design/taste level and commercial viability
- Design execution: ability to translate concept into product with an eye for detail and consistency
- Focus on Customer: deep understanding of brand positioning and target consumer
- Demonstrate Brand Passion: be enthusiastic, energetic and positive
- Flexibility: easily adjusting to changing priorities and circumstances
- Performance: ability to perform under pressure in a highly dynamic, creative and commercial environment
- Efficiency: Work at a quick pace, structured and well organized, and able to keep overview of ongoing processes
- Team Work: active member of the team, be pro-active and supportive resulting in a more effective and efficient team
- Communication: strong communicator with the ability to influence across functions
- Deliver Results: be able to translate actions into results that further contribute to strengthen the brand.
- Working for an international and fast/growing company;
- A professional and ambitious team;
- Long term career opportunities;
- Beautiful offices along the Amsterdam canals.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit karllagerfeld.recruitee.com.