Collection Development Coordinator – Alexander McQueen – London
Alexander McQueen has an exciting opportunity to support the Menswear Design Team as a Collection Development Coordinator. You will provide ongoing support to both the Creative Director’s team whilst also collaborating with Production. You’re a pivotal team member, ensuring that deadlines are met, the team are all aligned, and the season collection is delivered on time. You’ll be passionate, with a creative mentality, well organised and efficient.
How you will Contribute:
- Ownership of the Seasonal Collection Schedule including fitting days, collection delivery, Lookbook, shoot, campaign collocating with Product Teams in Italy, Merchandising and Press
- Keep track of the Seasonal fabrics order budget for collection and VIP projects.
- Coordinating with the Product Team in Novara ensuring we are aligned with collection launches after fittings, creating and updating the collection recap, adding new sketches and fabrics allocation.
- Management of the freelancer’s schedule and bookings including pattern cutters and machinists.
- Following up sampling and prototypes shipping/delivery before and after each fitting, along with both pre and main Lookbook.
- Support the team coordinate Fabric to Sketch
- Following up on all the trims launches for RTW, including research, develop and cost vs budget.
- Manage logistics of collection samples between Novara, Florence and the Milan showroom
Studio Management Support:
- Manager the Lookbook set up and organisation. This includes Venue planning, Catering options, booking freelancers, machinist, models, organising resourcing Atelier and arranging transportation
- Support the Studio Coordinator in the run up of the Studio launch
- Assist in show preparation as required.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- A strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Fluent Italian is important due to the relationships and ongoing communication with the Production team in Novara
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background. www.fashiontopjobs.com www.alexandermcqueen.com
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.