Bulgari Italia SPA is looking for a Boutique Manager/Director to manage its boutique in Florence. The Store Manager is responsible for directing the sales, profitability and brand growth of the store, will also be responsible for maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing Client Advisors to the next level.
• Manage the boutique in order to achieve sales objectives and store and service KPI’s, ensuring to spend most of the time on the shop floor with sales team and clients
• Be proactive in recruiting new customers, promoting and creating events in order to generate new business opportunities.
• Address client concerns/disputes/complains assuring that he client satisfaction is restored.
• Constantly coach the sales team on how to deliver an unique and memorable shopping experience (customer focus, story telling, extraordinary service, selling skills and attitude), observing the sales floor and providing feedback accordingly.
• Partner with Sales Trainers in training definition, implementation plans and follow up.
• Supervise After Sales service request providing excellent service to the customers.
• Be responsible for the good maintenance, the safe environment, the good functioning of the store as well as the respect of product assortment and visual merchandising guidelines, and of company norms and procedures
• Be responsible for the store stock, ensuring to efficiently and effectively manage it according to KPI’s.
• Ensure a strong knowledge of the relevant markets: competitions, events, product and pricing.
• At least 8 years work experience in luxury retail environment or working with luxury products
• Managerial experience with an emphasis on motivating and developing staff at various career levels
• Ability to leverage networks by cultivating key industry related relationships as well as knowledge of marketing and media
• Ability to think strategically, make sound decisions and put in place the proper business actions
• BOLD sense of initiative
• Knowledge of English at fluent level
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to acquire some expertise in Store operation applications (Beanstore, Sales Force, SAP)
• Customer focus
• Proactive selling
• Business awareness
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.